Vitamin C promotes collagen production, which has the potential to thicken the dermis, diminish fine lines, and firms the skin to look more youthful. Vitamin C is also an antioxidant, which protects the skin cells from damaging free radicals caused by UV exposure.
I’m used Vitamin C for several weeks and have noted my skin feels firmer and has helped get rid of my blemishes.
The over night cream:When you use the over night cream, you wake up to see softer, smoother, more vibrant skin with this overnight radiant mask. Formulated with powerful antioxidant vitamins C and E, this mask visibly improves skin texture and boosts radiance. Contains niacinamide, known to visibly improve skin tone, and shea butter and sunflower seed oil to help nourish and moisturize. 1.7 fl. oz.
• Visibly improves skin texture and boosts radiance
• With niacinamide, known to visibly improve skin tone, and shea butter and sunflower seed oil to help nourish and moisturize
• Wake up to see softer, smoother and more vibrant skin
• Vitamin C – Also known as ascorbic acid, this antioxidant helps recover the appearance of vitality in skin that’s become dull over time through the natural aging process or by external factors that can cause free radical damage. With consistent use, it can help to brighten your skin and visibly even skin tone.
• Niacinamide – Known to visibly improve skin tone.
• Shea butter – Helps nourish and moisturize skin.
• Sunflower seed oil – Helps nourish and moisturize skin. TO USE
Smooth over face, neck, and jawline until absorbed after cleansing, treating, and moisturizing. Leave on overnight.
I love all the Vitamin C products from Avon. Quality, at a great price.