I WENT ON AN INTERVIEW FOR A JOB and when the manager asked what I wanted for compensation I replied:
1. First, I would like 40% commission on everything I sell.
2. I will need a $1500 monthly car allowance for my BMW of choice.
3. I expect you to provide me with all the free training I need to become successful.
4. I expect you to handle payment processing, shipping, and a warehouse to keep the product.
5. When I bring in and train any new people, I expect to be compensated a percentage of their sales and the sales of anyone THEY bring in.
6. I would like the opportunity to rapidly advance within the company.
7. When I do well, I expect LOTS of praise and recognition, fabulous trips, jewelry, prizes, and cash bonuses!
8. I would like my friends and family to work here.
9. I need to set my own schedule and work only when it suits me and my family and primarily from home.
10. I’d like to get paid my commission on what I sell each month transferred to my bank account of choice.
SO… When can I start?
After the hiring manager recovered from shock, she ROARED with laughter, “You can’t be serious! You’re dreamin’! You’ll never find an opportunity like that ANYWHERE! And if you do….come back and get me because I want to work with you!” So I gave her my business card😜
719-373-3660 – at Lathrop State Park
View on Path